Friday, June 10, 2016

Picture Day!!

Everyone needs a friend with a really good camera and really good timing to go with it! 

Fortunately, I have a wonderful friend who is both excellent with timing and has a lovely camera.  She also has exceptional taste in friends and ponies hehe... 


 
First up are pictures of Lirio!  

Yes, she really is that nice.  Sorry Renate, well, not really sorry...  Just maybe you don't want to come out and meet her and find out she's just as sweet as she is pretty?? 

Next, little miss Niveus!  She's just learning to be brave and run around instead of sticking like glue to her mama all the time.  She really is lovely and she's getting stronger and filling out better every single day.  I'm hoping that her full-brother's mom will want this one as well.  Washington would sure have a pair of stunners!

Next up, Mr. Growing Up All Sorts of Wonderful, Billy (California Beach Boy).  He is so bold and friendly - an absolute character!  He and the fillies are just beginning to play now and it's such a riot to watch them.  I adore the personality and the upright nature on this colt.  So coo!




And what's a picture day without Ritchie?  Well, an incomplete one when he's on the property anyways.  He'd been in the breeding paddock for a month already and I pulled him out for these shots.  Now, at 6 years old, I couldn't be more delighted with the mature horse he's become.  



 One in a million doesn't even come close... By the way, I swear he's not THAT tall...  Or I'm not that short?  I'm 5'6".  His withers are at my head!  When did that happen?! 
Regardless, I love the championship and reserve championship ribbons and I'm glad to have had the opportunity to get them in a picture with him.  Good boy Itchy! 

Never dull.  Love them all.  Until next picture day....
Happy Horseing!



No comments:

Post a Comment