Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Change Up

Ah yes, like the rolling stone, we never stay still.

The newest, we're relocating.  Not a far move, but we are relocating our home base.  The move is causing a change in the business structure with a decrease in breeding.  That being said, the herd at large is for sale at this time.  What are we keeping?  Ritchie, Jose, Chai and old man Bucky. 

The remainder of the broodmare band is available.  That includes:
Lilyana, 2010 CWHBA mare 16.2 hh (Gervantus II x Tango Selune) inspected and approved RPSI.  She is currently in foal to Ritchie and could be sold bred back or open.

Bluebell, I think she's 2006 CWHBA mare, approximately 16.3 hh (Beachboy x Bjazzo) inspected with the CWHBA and currently in foal to purebred Arab stallion, ES Calfornia Dreamin and could be sold bred back to Ritchie, with foal or open.

DTD Fancy That, Again, not 100% sure on age but around 2008 purebred Arab mare.  Probably the prettiest mare on the property by far.  She's a wonderful producer, a sweet gem and is also inspected and approved with the RPSI. She is currently in foal back to Ritchie and can be sold bred back, with foal or open. 

My very special girl that I'm quite sad to let go of, A Promise for You, 2002 (ish) Standardbred mare.  This is Jose's sister.  Approximately 16.1 hh and also inspected and approved with the RPSI.  She spent a good career as a race horse and I have her non-racing Standardbred papers.  I love this mare. She is sweet, kind, so sensible and the picture of exactly what I like in a mare.  She is currently open but I would be so happy to breed her back to Ritchie as well. 

I am open to offers on any of the girls, for purchase or breeding lease.  We also still have Princess available for purchase as well. 

It hurts to let go of my equine family, but it's unfortunately part of what we have to do.  You're welcome to contact me with questions.  I've got papers on everyone (except Bluebell.  Apparently CWBHA has an aversion to mailing the updated papers.  They have my money, she's in my name according to their records, but no papers returned...)

Le sigh.  Another page in the history.  Hug your ponies and happy horseing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment