Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mane Event!

Hold onto your hats, it's going to be a great weekend!  We're off to the




Come by and see me at the Equi-Health Canada booth!  I'll be in the lecture hall on Friday morning from 11:45 - 12:45 giving a talk on equine first aid "For the Life and Love of the Horse".  The only place that's acceptable to be if you're not coming to see me is in the ring watching David Marcus teach.  I may be fan-girling on Thursday while he's teaching.  Just saying...

I didn't go to Mane Event last year.  First year in many that I hadn't been there.  Previously Jose and I have both attended to participate in breed demonstrations and also ride with clinicians.  I had the pleasure of riding with Olympian, Dr. Cesar Parra several years ago.  It's a fun environment, always something for everyone.

I'm thrilled to be representing Equi-Health Canada this year.  It's high time that Mane Event invited something ground level for the common horse person.  Something everyone needs to know.  Something I believe so deeply in!  I'll be geared up.  Likely you won't miss me as our CEO has asked me to dress to represent the English disciplines and has logo-ed up a number of clothing articles for me. 

Only downside, Belle's quite sure she wants to foal while I'm away.  Gigantic udder on her already.  If she gets any bigger, she'll burst!  Just no wax yet.  Yet...  Last year, the mares held off until I was out of town.  This year looks like the same thing.  Belle's at 323 days today, not DUE properly until May 7, but I don't think she's interested in our opinions... 



Happy Horseing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment