Monday, July 11, 2016

Good Luck Princess!!!

When the stars align, incredible things happen. For Princess, a whole new chapter and adventure begins on what should become a thrilling career with a new, loving human to call her own.

After having a lot of intermittent empty interest, I'm so happy to announce that our "Princess" Leia Organa SE has found a wonderful home with an FEI-level dressage rider out of BC.  Not only has this lady been an absolute treat to work with, she's also spent several months in the US as a working student with US Olympic Dressage Rider, Steffen Peters! 
When buying a horse, especially in a "sight unseen" manner (physically not there to evaluate the animal) there should be an abundance of questions asked about the horse, the parentage and the history.  I really enjoyed all of the questions that Princess's new owner asked.  All pertinent.  I always want to make sure my clients are happy with their purchases and the matches as well made.  When it all works out together, buying/selling a horse can, believe it or not, actually be FUN!  New mom said to me "If this sale was any easier, we could have both done this in our sleep!"  I couldn't have articulated my feelings better than those words also! 

So our girl will be off to bigger and better things within the next week.  I'm so excited for her to go and yet I will miss her.  I know she'll be wonderful; I know she'll make us all proud! 

I hope her little sister has as much good fortune in finding a loving home! 

Happy horseing!

No comments:

Post a Comment