Sunday, March 6, 2016

Best Job!

I've said it so many times...
Teaching equine first aid is the best job in the world.  I've had more opportunities being involved with Equi-Health Canada then I'd ever imagined I could.  I've met hundreds of people and travelled throughout the 3 western provinces to teach. 

This weekend was a full-circle for me. 

The first time I'd learned about equine first aid was at the Edmonton Garrison Saddle Club while I was boarded there 4 years ago.  This weekend, I taught a clinic at the EGSC and donated proceeds back to the club. 

As always, Jose was a fantastic demo pony.  All the demo ponies were wonderful!  Plenty of laughs and smiles. 
Even my Ali girl got in on the scenarios doing all 10 of the advanced scenarios on her toy horse!

Happy (and safe!) Horseing!


No comments:

Post a Comment