Friday, March 11, 2016

So Proud!!!

The family good fortunate continues!  I'm so proud to share with you that my very dear friend, one of my favorite people on the planet, and her Standardbred gelding, Good Time Charlie (Charlie Pants!!) have been selected as part of 2016's ambassador team for Go and Play Stables! 

I am so excited for their season and for this recognition for their hard work. 

Charlie (pants) is a 2011 gelding and a half-brother to my Jose Jalapeno, both are by the illustrious As Promised. 

Although now residing in Sherbrook, Qc, I had the opportunity to work with this outstanding pair in a trick clinic and join them for schooling at Beaumont cross country.  There is no limit to where these two will go and I couldn't be more excited about watching the journey! 

Please go show your support and follow her at http://goodtimecharliestb.blogspot.ca/ and check out Good Time Charlie on facebook! 

Happy Horseing!

No comments:

Post a Comment