Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Keeping me Waiting!

While Billy made his appearance early, the next in line, Fancy, seems intent of keeping me right on edge.  She's full, soft and ready to go, just no wax.  Her "official" due date (335 days) is My 20 - so only 2 days from now.  Lana looks at nearly the same place and her date is June 1.  Mares! 

I was looking at my calendar this morning.  Last night, one of my favorite coaches contacted me inquiring about hosting a trick-horse clinic at her facility, which is literally just down the road from home.  My calendar tells me that I have literally 2 open weekends between now and mid August!  Clinic season is rolling out hard!  Oh well, I'll rest when I'm dead.  :) 

It also tells me that the majority of my show season has officially wrapped up, unless we want to look at something in September?  Could happen.  Then again, I'd be pretty happy to take Jose out, adventure to Beaumont again, experience the Brooks' Medieval Fair and call it a year. 

I have been getting more and more attention on Princess.  Had the pleasure of meeting a LOVELY lady from Calgary.  They really seemed to be an ideal fit for each other - in my eyes.  However, nothing is certain until it's certain.  I'll just keep my fingers crossed that this wonderful home does, in fact, want to bring Princess Leia home. 

That's all the news for today, I'm afraid.  When we have more action, I will be back!  Threat/Promise, take it as you will.  In the mean time,
Happy Horseing!


No comments:

Post a Comment